COVER PHOTO BY CHARLENE MANN PHOTOGRAPHY
The mission of the Northeast Kidney Foundation is to improve the quality of life of those affected by kidney disease and related conditions, to increase organ donation and to empower those we serve to be effective voices for better healthcare at the local, state and federal levels.
Our services are local and include:
• Grants that assist with medical, housing and nutrition needs
• Patient assistance, education and support
• On line resources including online support groups; nutrition classes; exercise classes and more!
• Free publications including “So You are a Dialysis Patient” and our “Renal Exchange Booklet”
• Scholarships for young adults affected by kidney disease
• Free kidney screenings and risk assessment programs
• Free school education programs that teach kids about lifelong kidney health
• Clinical education
• Healthcare advocacy
• So much more!
Our offices are located at:
22 Colvin Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
95 Allens Creek Road
Bldg 1 Suite 323
Rochester NY 14658
731 James Street
Syracuse NY 14203
www.healthykidneys.org * email@example.com * 800-999-9697
Give us a call today!